Monday 15 July 2013

Day 3 - the day we went to Canada

4 countries in 3 days. You can officially call us jetsetters :). We had the best nights sleep ever and a basic breakfast at the hotel. The hotel was just as needed. 
Then we set off across Rainbow Bridge to Canada. There is now a canadian stamp in my passport!! The views were incredible once the other side. We spent a lot of time in gift shops today finding Lauren te right accessory to match her outfit.


We took a trip up the amazing Skylon Tower for more brilliant views and pictures. I thought I'd be terrified but it didn't bother me, thank goodness! Next stop was lunch and cocktails (non-alcoholic for me). My strawberry and goats cheese salad was amazing! 
We spent a lazy day lounging in the park with the view of the American Falls. And then wondered up Clifton Hill, stopping for a drink listening to a guy on a guitar at Kelsey's. Back to America, and now we're waiting for the bus back to Buffalo. From there we travel through the night to Washington. Super excited. Lots of love xxxx








No comments:

Post a Comment